Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Audition Day Is Tomorrow

Last night I got my Cricut Imagine set up.  That was exciting!  I need to register it, but I can't find the Model # and Serial #.  I bet they're on the bottom of the machine, and that thing is so heavy that I can't pick it up by myself to look underneat to see.  I'll have to wait until my sister comes over tomorrow A.M. to help me.  I have to get it under warranty before lightning strikes it or something.

Well, tomorrow is the big audition - at 5:00 P.M.  I have my monologue memorized, and, if I muff it, I think I can ad lib it enough to make it through.  Has anyone seen the Neil Simon play "Rumors"?  I haven't, but that's the play I'm auditioning for.  It's been a long time since I've had to memorize lines.  Hmmmm.  I hope my mind is still up to it.  Ha! 

I just went on "The Pink Stamper" blog.  I love that site.  She is so clever with all her card and scrapbooking designs.  With 5 young children, I don't know how she does it.  All my kids are grown and married, and I still can't do all the things she does.  My next big project is going to be cleaning up my scraproom space.  Right now I can barely walk in it.  Next post, I'll show you a picture of it.  I don't know where to start.  I suppose getting all the junk off the floor would be a good place to start.  You can send any suggestions you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment