Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's a Tuesday, and my house is a mess.

I actually got up at a decent hour today (8:00) because I wanted to look at what was featured on HSN.  I am laying in wait to buy the new Cricut Impression - although I already have the semi-new Cricut Expression.  That's my problem - I'm an impulse buyer.  It didn't used to be a problem, because I was working, but now I'm not, and my spending has not cut back.  It's an addiction for me, and I hope by this blogging I can analyze why I do it.  I buy crafty things, mostly, and I do use them - a lot.  But it's stuff I don't really need, or else I already have something similar.  It's just that the new item is NEW AND BETTER.  At least that's how I rationalize my purchases.  I don't buy shoes, clothes, or handbags.  I buy hobby and crafting things, mainly for scrapbooking.  It's depressing, but fun, at the same time.  I used to get the same kind of kick out of sniping bids on e-Bay at the last minute, but now I just "Buy It Now".  Sort of takes the challenge out of e-Bay that way, doesn't it?  We'll see what I decide to do as the day goes on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment