Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just Another Football Saturday

I didn't post anything yesterday.  That's because I had gone to A.C. Moore with my 25% off total purchase coupon.  I had to stock up on my good white card stock, because soon my Cricut Imagine is going to be here - the one I ordered from HSN.  I received notice that the MY STORY set is already on it's way.  Today, I just printed off some pictures that I want to scrap, but I couldn't do any scrapping because it's Saturday, which means my husband is home all afternoon, sitting on the couch watching every football game that comes on until midnight.  Ugh!!  I was somewhat thrilled that University of Tennessee got their second win in a row this afternoon by whoopin' Ole Miss.  They haven't done very well this year. 

I've got my mantle all decorated for Thanksgiving.  I wanted to put a picture up here, but I think it has to be uploaded to Picasa, so I'll try that next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment