Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Madness Is Finally Over

My company has left.  The grandchildren are gone, and all is again quiet at our house.   My husband and son-in-law watchedback to back football games for 4 solid days!  And tonight is Sunday night football with "My Man", Peyton Manning.  The Colts are the only NFL team I care to watch.  We did do some "Black Friday" shopping, but it was on Saturday.  The prices were still the same, and I wasn't looking for any special items, so that worked out well.  I got two of our grandchildren's presents bought, and then made a deal with one of my daughters to go in with them to buy our 12 year old grandson the rather expensive gift that he wants.  So, one more 5 year old to go, and then I have to think of something to buy my husband, send out our Christmas cards, and decorate the fireplace mantel.

I went on HSN yesterday, and got a really great deal on a new SLR camera with 14 megapixels and 14X zoom!  I truly need a new camera because all of mine aren't working well or are cheapies.  I haven't had time to play with my new Cricut Imagine yet because I've had no free time, but I will definitely create something this week and post it.  Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment