Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

What a miserable day today has been!  It absolutely poured down rain all day!!  And now tonight they say it's supposed to turn to snow for a little while.  I sincerely doubt that, but we do live pretty close to the Great Smokey Mountains, and they often get lots of snow while we in the valley just get flurries.  My sister is up here visiting from West Palm Beach, Florida, so she's about to have apoplexy.  Ha!  Those Floridians have thinner blood, you know.  I went over to her house today (she has a vacation house up here), and we watched girlie flicks, baked cookies, and, in general, had good bonding time.  It was just one of those kind of days.  We have a tin roof on our house, and I lovee to hear the rain on it, especially when I'm inside all comfy and cozy. 

I was so excited to see that I have my very first Follower.  First Follower, thanks so much, and feel free to leave all the comments you want.  You all have seen the horrible pictures of my craft room, well, I want to announce that starting on Friday, my sister, Jan, and I are going to start the organizational process.  I dread it, but I know a lot of unused stuff is going to go.  I have to give up all those ex- hobby items that are sitting around on my shelves taking up valuable space, while my true hobby's treasured items lay about littering my floor.  I'll take pics as the process goes along.  Feel free to keep track of my progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment