Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, November 29, 2010

Still Spending and Updating My Cricut Imagine

I tried to cut a little Christmas box using my Gypsy with my Imagine today, and neither machine seemed to recognize the other, I guess they hadn't met before.  Sooooo, anyway, I spent most of this evening going through the up-date process with both machines, and, guess what, they have now met!  They actually connected and got along  just fine.  I got my Christmas box cut with no mess-ups.  Actually, I watched one of Robyn's video's from "The Pink Stamper" web site to help me through it.  Thanks, Robyn - couldn't have done it without you!!

I told you that I would show you what a wreck my craft room is, so now you see.  The one wise thing I did this year was hang the shoe holder up on the door.  I really holds a lot of odds and ends that otherwise would just be laying around, but the floor is the worst!  I can barely make it to my computer, where I practically live.  If anyone has any organizational suggestions please let me know.  I need help! 

I also went on Custom Crops tonight because they're having a super sale on Cricut cartridges.  I spent almost $200.  It would have been over that, but I went back through my shopping cart and deleted the most expensive items.  They can wait for another day.  So now you see my problem.  What do I do?

Oh yes, I did NOT get the part in the play I auditioned for, and boy was I relieved.  I really don't want to spend every night for the next three months rehearsing.  Well, time for bed.  Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment