Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another Cold, Rainy Day

My sister came over, and we spent most of the day throwing away stuff from my craft room.  I can't believe all the duplicate stuff I've bought in the last few years!!   I bring it home, stash it somewhere out of sight, and then pretty soon, I go out and buy the same thing again.  It's ridiculous!  I found that I have 4 big jars of Modge Podge, and I don't even do decopauge!  I use the stuff for glue sometimes because it doesn't get stiff and hard like other glues do.  I just dip it out in a little plastic dish and paint it on with a tiny paint brush.  Works great, but it does take longer to dry.

Anyway, we went through craft drawers and a bookshelf today and organized my Cricut cartridges in a great carrying briefcase.  Tomorrow after church I intend to tackle some the the things I have sitting around on the floor that I always trip on.  My room is like a minefield.  Scrapbooking has changed so much in the past few years.  I had loads of old Mrs Grossman stickers in my drawers that were so out-dated.  No one uses them anymore now that the Cricut has come along.  Well, it's late and time for bed.  Talk to you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment