Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Frustrating, But Productive Day

I was supposed to have had an appt. to have my hair cut and styled this afternoon, but when I arrived at the hairdresser's, she didn't have me down for an appointment, and I was CRUSHED, because my hair is too long, too flat, and my roots are showing!  She re-scheduled me for tomorrow, so I consoled myself by going to Hobby Lobby.  I felt creative and in the Christmas spirit, despite my non-hair appt., so I decided to try a little glass etching with my Cricut.  I worked on the project tonight, and it turned out great!!  I'll post pictures and details of it tomorrow.

I also got a new cartridge today just for Cricut's Circle of Crafters members.  It is so cute - It's called "Shall We Dance?" and has all sorts of things about dance, ballet - very girlie.  I can make all sorts of cutsie little things for my grandaughter, Abby.  In fact, I'm going to try to make a card for her tomorrow.

How is my craft room going, you may ask?  I worked like crazy on it yesterday, but my non-hair appt. interrupted that in the middle of the day today, and after that, I just wasn't in the mood.  So I shall continue with that tomorrow.  I must say, though, that slow progress is being made.

I hope you can see the pics I took of the new cartridge I got.  They should be just below the irritating ad right below this day's Blog.  I just love my new Imagine, and I am slowly learning to work with it without feeling intimidated.  Have a good evening.  I'm going to start on my Christmas cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment