Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Husband's Christmas Present to Me

Today I instructed my husband where to go to get my Christmas present.  What I wanted was another storage closet to go out on our back porch, mainly to store my Scentsy Warmers, catalogs, etc, but also to  hold excess scrapbooking supplies.  We have a lovely enclosed back porch that is hardly ever used because it's too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer, but there is lots of space to put storage.  So, this afternoon he came home with a great 6 1/2 ft., double-door storage compartment with 4 big shelves and places to hang things on the door - just what I wanted, and I was thrilled!  It took him and our grandson a couple of hours to put it together, but now it's out on the porch waiting to be filled with all my left-overs.  Of course I can't put photos or adhesives out there, but I sure can put odds and ends that tend to clog up my scraproom, along with my extra Scentsies.  Incidentally, if any of you are interested in finding our more about Scentsy, I'm a lead consultant now, and I would love it if you would visit my website!  Just click on the little tab at the top of my Blog that says "My Website".  It'll take you right to it.  Feel free to browse and learn more about Scentsy.  I love their products, and their fragrances are to die for. 
     I'll go give my husband and grandson some attention and talk to you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment