Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snowed In!

We were totally snowed in today.  It actually snowed last night while we were at our church's Christmas cantata, and by the time we came out of church, the roads were covered.  It continued to snow on through the night, and we got about 2-1/2 inches.  Now you may think, what am I talking about, "snowed in"?  However, here in Tennessee, if 2 white flakes fall from the sky, they call off schools, everyone mobs the grocery stores and we all hole up.  Our roads are hilly, some are mountainous, and none of them go in a straight line, so travel gets very treacherous (did I spell that right?).  We also live on a 1/4 mile drive up a hill, so it's just safer to stay in, which we did.  I spent most of the day on the computer and doing laundry, but I also came up with a good idea for an instructional video tomorrow.  With Christmas approaching, we're all going to be taking a lot of pictures - right?  Well, I'm going to show you a really great way to get a lot of photos on your pages without making your pages look crowded, so tune in within the next day or so, and, hopefully, I can make the video and get it uploaded to You Tube.  Keep your fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment