Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, December 23, 2010

We Have Met the Little Fockers

My grandson and I went to see the movie "The Little Fockers" today, and, I must say, it is definitely full of racey stuff.  It's rated PG-13, and he is 12 and has had "the sex talk" at school and by his father, so I figured it would be O.K. to take him.  Shoot, even I was embarrassed in parts, although it was hilarious!  If I had been sitting with my girlfriends, we would have all died laughing, but sitting next to my grandson sort of embarrassed us both.  Therefore, I do not recommend this movie for young teens - too much sexual inuendo!  It is a funny movie, though.  Use your own judgement, of course.
This close to Christmas I haven't done too much scrapbooking, but I'm sure when we get back from our daughter's in Nashville after Christmas, there will be plenty of neew photos to scrap.  I'll try to post at least once while I'm gone, but in case I don't, I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and be safe. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment