Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, December 27, 2010

We're Home - Some Snow Pictures

It's certainly good to be home!  We had a wonderful time spending Christmas with our youngest daughter and her family, but, as Dorothy said, "There's no place like home."  Of course the place is a mess and still I have to start taking down the Christmas decorations, but I feel that can wait until New Year's, when there's nothing on but football games.  On New Year's we always eat ham hocks and black-eyed peas for tradition.  It's supposed to bring good luck for the coming year.  This afternoon I have to go to the doctor because I have a good case of bronchitis, and I want some kick-ass cough syrup, so I don't hack my way through the night.  A good night's sleep is badly needed at this point.  In fact, yesterday, as soon as we got home from our 3 hour drive from Nashville, I took a 3 1/2 hour nap with my kitty, who had missed us terribly.  Of course we had someone come in and feed her, but she wants to be with us.  Here are some snow scenes for you to enjoy.  You may have experienced the snow yourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment