Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yeah!! I did it! The beginning of the video is finally posted.

I had to cut this video into 3 parts to get You Tube to accept it, but it finally worked.  Watch them in order.  You can hear me "sniffing" thoughout all these videos because I had forgotten to take my allergy medicine that morning, and it was too late before I realized it.  You can also hear my faithful Cuckooo clock go off, but just ignore it. Actually, the videos are kind of funny because I was so nervous.  Thanks for watching.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Hi laurakim, I love the title of your blog, and sadly it is so true!! I just became one of your followers, and can't wait to see more of your work. I loved your video, I have not even attempted that yet. You did a great job! I would love for you to check out my blog, and if you like what you see, please become a follower. Happy Holidays, Karen
karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment