Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Didn't Make the Design Team

Well,  I didn't make Robyn's Design Team, but I'm sure those who did are more qualified than I am.   This was only my first time trying out - maybe next time.  Or maybe there are other teams to try out for.  Anyone know of any??  I'll go back to what I was doing for the time being, which is making cards for others and my neglected scrapbook pages.  I do hate to get behind, and I know there are Christmas photos I need to get developed and put in that flip page I showed you how to make.  So that's what I'll do this afternoon.  I do plan to make a video soon too.  So little time, and so many things I want to do!  It's supposed to snow again tomorrow, so that'll be a good day to hole up and make a video - if I can just get out-of-range of the TV, which my DH keeps blaring so loudly.  I fear he's a little "deef", if you know what I mean.  Sometimes having a retired man around the house is not the most conducive thing to getting craft projects done.

After church this morning, we went out to IHOP for lunch.  Yummy!  I was in the mood for French toast, and during the morning's sermon, I could actually taste that good warm maple syrup (forgive me Lord)!  Now my tummy is full, so I think I'll make a couple of birthday cards.  I'll take a picture with instructions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment