Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Retreating to Scrapbook

Tomorrow 3 other friends and I are going to a cabin in the Smokey Mountains (not far from where I live) to do nothing but sit around in our jammies or scuzy sweats and scrapbook.  One of the ladies in our camera club won the week-end at this cabin in a silent auction, and she has invited us to go up there with her.  I am soooo looking foreward to getting away for a while and just working on my scrapping projects!  It's snowing right now, so I hope this doesn't put a glitch in our plans.

I went to Hobby Lobby today to get some things I HAD to have for this week-end, and I also got my Creat A Critter cartridge from Custom Crops in the mail today, so I can make some cute cards too.  I'll have pictures to show you when I get back, but I won't be doing any blogging for a day or so.  See you when I get back.

1 comments:

Pat N. said...

How fun is that!? Have a good time; look forward to seeing your cards when you get back.

Post a Comment