Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Home!!!

We got home at 8:30 last night, flying Allegiant Airlines from Ft. Lauderdale.  I'm sure my daughter was ready for us to leave, as she really worked hard to make sure we had a good time.  My husband and I originally went down to their house because he was going to help Brian (Laura's husband) replace part of the floor in their RV that had rotted due to mildew and a leak.  However, once they got into the project, it soon became clear that this was  going to be more than they could handle.  So - up to the RV dealer it went.  That left my husband with no project to work on, and that is NOT a good thing.  He is not one to just sit around and do nothing.  Drives me nuts, because sometimes I just love to sit around and do nothing.  However, we found quite a bit to do and had a couple of friends to get together with, since we were once Floridians.  I must say, the weather really cooperated, and we saw no rain at all until the afternoon before we left.  I really miss not living in SE Florida during the months of January and February!  Of course, the traffic was horrible because all the "Snowbirds" are still down there.   Actually, I guess that's what we were too.  LOL!  I took some videos and pics that I am working on getting uploaded.  Nothing on scrapbooking, but some interesting things. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment