Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Than Just A Cat



This is a scrapbook page I finally put together from pictures I took of my cat 2 years ago. I did it for The Pink Stamper's Valentine Blog Hop. We had to use the color Black and then any other colors that went with it, so I also used white and red. The paper is 12" X 12", and the owl and the branch design and butterfly were already on the paper. That's why I bought it at the last crop I went to. I just thought it was so unique. Unfortunately, I have no idea what brand of paper it is, and there was nothing on the back. The photos are 4" x 6", and I rounded the corners. My cat was entirely unhappy with the whole valentine's posing. I was lucky to get 2 shots of her before she lept off the couch! The font is cut from the "Micky Font" cartridge with my Cricut - Title is 2" and then crimped. The sub-title was also Mickey at 1- 1/4". The heart up at the top right was hand-drawn on red cardstock and then coated with crystal lacquer after I did the printing on it. All the handwriting was done with a white gel pen, and I applied gold Stickles to the owl's eyes and feet. I had done a similar page design for my dog "Nick" that's I posted previously on this blog.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tami B. said...

Can't believe I'm writing to a 'Nole...jk.
Just wanted to say thanks for dropping by my blog yesterday & leaving such a sweet comment. I got excited when I pulled up your page & saw that you're a FL girl too, and by the way I love the name of your blog. I think that is one of, if not the best, titles I've seen yet.

Pat N. said...

Great layout - the red just pops on this page! And also love your cat; Maine coon cats are so beautiful. We have 4 cats of our own right now. -- Pat N.

DIANA L. said...

I love this layout it so cute. I use to have Maine coon I never knew cats growled. TFS
I have a drawing, that ends February 19th. Click on the Starbucks cup the rules are on that link.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Cathryn said...

Really cute layout, your kitty is so pretty!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Post a Comment