Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, March 4, 2011

Billfold Addition to Vintage Paper Bag Book, 3



I've add some more to my vintage paper bag album. Take a look and let me know what you think. It's coming along, but slowly, as I am still learning.

2 comments:

Tami B. said...

This is fantastic. I want to try & make one. Did you find it on Youtube?

laurakim said...

I got the inspiration for this style bag from www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.com. Her name is Kathy, and it's the RANDOM mini-album. She made about 6 videos in Feb. about make this and I have been watching them and working along with her just to learn how to do this. Go to Michaels and get a package of their black "Celebrations" paper bags. That's what she uses and that way your measurements will work out right. I got a different brand, and I had to come up with different measurements, and it took a lot longer. Good luck!!

Post a Comment