Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Enjoy My Photos

As you can see, I did finally get some of the pictures up - just enought so that you can see what we did in the 5 days we were in Utah.  Let me make one thing clear - I did NOT ski.  I went along as the Grammy who buys things and takes a lot of pictures, and I had a great time!  The scenery was beautiful, and, for the most part, the weather was too.  I didn't get many shots of Cade and his parents skiing once he got out of ski school, because they went up to the higher slopes.  I mostly stayed at the Red Pine Lodge, snacking.  I couldn't believe how young these kids start to ski - practically as soon as they can walk.  Their parents just put these little halter leashes on them with two reins so they can keep them from skiing off the side of the mountain and off they all go.  Amazing!!  I did see quite a number of "rescue stretchers" coming down the slopes with injured skiiers though - mostly women, unfortunately, with shoulder and arm injuries.
     Hope you enjoy the photos.

1 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Great pictures and it sure looks like you all had a blast!! Thank you for sharing your photos:)
Hugs

Post a Comment