Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Michael's, Here I Come!!

I had great plans to go to Michael's Craft Store yesterday, but we had flooding and tornado warnings all day long, so I just decided to lay low and finish hot gluing my paper bag album together.  However, today, it was nice and sunny, so I hit the road with my credit card and my 40% off coupon.  Right now I am totally into learning how to make decent paper bag albums - not just average ones, but I want to make really FANTABULOUS ones and try to sell them either on Etsy or EBay.  It'll take some practice, though, so I had to get the bags and some paper that I thought I could use, and, of course the embellishments!  After getting the basics, I decided to wait on most of the embellisments because I wanted to see what the albums look like when they're all put together.  Then I'll get the embellishments to match.  I did use the 40% off coupon on a large Martha Stewart punch.  Then I most bought paper stacks and some small stuff.  I kept it under $100 anyway.  The only bummer was - I had a $50 gift card that I had gotten for some occasion, and, wouldn't you know, it had expired 2/11 of all things!  Today was 3/1/11.  Oh well, I should have used the card earlier, I guess.

2 comments:

jen said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe your gift card expired... I would have fought that one. Sounds like you got some great goodies. I just love shopping.. :)
hugs,jen

DIANA L. said...

I am glad you liked that video I have at least one more planned.
I think I'm going to M's tomorrow also. You have fun

Post a Comment