Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Only Sure Things Are Death and Taxes

All day today I have been working on my income taxes.  I put it off until the very last minute, as a rule, but now I am a Scentsy consultant and actually got a 1099 Form from them, so I have to do my accounting and pay the piper.  Actually, my outgo  exceeded my income as far as Scentsy is concerned.  I love the product, but I don't particularly like giving or going to parties.  I just wish people would call me and say, "I'd like to place a Scentsy order."  Sometimes they do, and that's great!  I have a website:  "gotgoodscents.scentsy.us".  Feel free to visit it if you're interested.  Scentsy is a wonderful product, and the new spring/summer fragrances are yummy!

Anyway, until our, taxes are all taken care of (this Thursday is our appointment), you probably won't hear too much from me.  This time of year always stresses me out.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Pat N. said...

You sound like me. I started working on our taxes on Sunday. My husband is self-employed and there's so much stuff to get together, especially if it hasn't been done in the last 6 months! Good luck!

laurakim said...

Thanks, Pat. I know others are in the same boat. I keep telling myself that we'll keep things organized as we go along, but somehow all receipts seem to just get tossed into a big blue envelope that we keep on my husband's desk.
Good luck to you too!

Post a Comment