Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, April 7, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS.............

Lilli, the Crazy Cardmaker at http://www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com/.  Lilli left the 5th comment on my blog, and that was the random number that came up.  Lilli lives in Holmstaddalen, Norway.  Whew, that's a long way off for this book to go!  Lilli, please contact me at:  grammygoodson@bellsouth.net and let me know your mailing address, so I can send this off to you.  CONGRATULATIONS!!  Also, thank you so much to the ladies who comment on this giveaway, I'm sorry I didn't have a book to send you all.  However, I do plan to make other projects, which I will be selling.  I'll try to make some instructional videos, so you can learn how to do them yourselves.  My next album is going to be a spring album, not too vintage, but hopfully quite beautiful.  Please keep watching my blog.  Love to all of you who participated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment