Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, April 1, 2011

A Day of Learning, Time Well Spent

Today I spent the entire day on You Tube, learning new techniques to use in making mini-albums and mini bag books.  My main inspiration is, of course, from other bloggers and the videos they have made.  I have watched their videos (especially Kathy Orta's) and made some practice albums, which I have really enjoyed.  Where do these artsy gals (and guys) get such fabulous ideas??  I have finished my album that I'm going to give away, and I will make my final video of it this week-end.  Then I'll give you the week to get your comments on my blog before I pick the recipient of my "Masterpiece".  LOL!!

I've also made a couple of cute 4" x 4" mini-albums (one with hand-made paper) that I will probably put up for sale.  Keep posted to see what I've made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment