Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just Got Back From Nashville Last Night

I had a great time visiting my youngest daughter and her family in Nashville.  As the card below was for Eli's birthday, you can tell that was occasion.  His 6th birthday party was at the Jump Up party place in Mt. Juliet.  All the little kiddies jumped, slid, and bounced all over the equipment until their legs were chapped and they were so hot and sweaty and so tired that they couldn't play any longer.  Then we all retired to the "party room" for a frosted cookie cake, juice and presents for the birthday boy.  At the end of the party all the kids went home and the employees of the place had to clean up the room.  Now that's the way to do a birthday party!  Unfortunately, the party ended with Eli crying convulsively out in the parking lot because his huge "Happy Birthday" balloon got caught in the wind and flew away.  All of a sudden we heard "NOOOOOOOO!"  It was Eli, who can really wail  like a banshee when he gets started, and he blubbered all the way home.  By the time we had gone back to the store and gotten him a new balloon, he was playing with his new Leggo sets and had no more interest in it.  So typical.

2 comments:

The Crazy Cardmaker said...

Hihi =)

I sent you third email, did you get that one? Or maybe they have all gone to the junkmail? Can't send you any msg on facebook either, you have to go and let me be your friend first =)

Hugs from Lilli =)

laurakim said...

Hi, Lilli,
Apparently I can't get your e-mails from Norway through bellsouth.net. I'll try to sign up for a gmail account. Perhaps that will work. I'll also try the Facebook route.

Post a Comment