Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Mini Album is On It's Way to Norway

Well, Lilli and I finally got ahold of each other, and yesterday I mailed off my Vintage Paper Bag Album to Norway.  Lilli, I hope you enjoy it.  I'm working on another one, but it's Easter week, and we're going to have company, so I'm sure I won't be getting much done.

I am under a self-imposed "No Buy" zone for the next month.  I HAVE  to quit buying online!  It's just so easy to whip out a credit card and buy an item, but the bills are catching up with me!  So, I have made myself a promise that I'm going to use what I have to make some books to sell - either on EBay or Etsy, but first I'll offer them to my subscribers, in case anyone falls in love with one of my projects.  I could probably create for a year with all the stuff I've managed to accumulate.  But, anyway, no buying for the next month - starting today.  We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Court said...

You're really funny! thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment about my masculine box! I'm so glad you liked it and yes, Josh loved receiving it! :)

flowerdisco said...

hello dear...i hear you about the spending ban. :) i have been forced to do it for the time being too. i understand the pain, lol.
i am also trying on etsy with no luck :(. i do wish you better luck.
thanks for the love and hope to "see" you later.
hugs!

The Crazy Cardmaker said...

Ohh yay =) Can't wait to see it here in front of me =) Oh and totally feel you on the spending ban. I sooo need to stop spending myself, at least until i know all bills for the wedding are payed =)

Hugs from Lilli =)

Post a Comment