Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Project Giveaway - Vintage Mini Album

Finished at last!! This is the album I'm going to give to some "lucky" subscriber. It's my first mini, and there are a lot of mistakes on it, but I want to give it to someone. Just become a subscriber to my blog and leave a comment. That's all you have to do!! I will select the winner on Wednesday, April 6th by Random.org, so please leave in your comment a way to get ahold of you. Thanks to Kathy from Paper Phenomenon for the inspiration. I hope each album I make gets better and better. Good luck to all.

5 comments:

VLaSίa said...

I would really like to join this contest.
My e-mail is vlasia_korinthos@hotmail.com

Aliya said...

Love it! Well done :)
Am following!!

aliyaroberts@gmail.com

ellielou2011 said...

i would be honoured to join this contest because i adore vintage, the history the fashion and the antiques etc =]
my email is ellielou2011@live.co.uk

ty for this opportunity the scrap book is gorgeous ^^ love ellie xxx

The Crazy Cardmaker said...

Ohh just keep at it. Minis are heaps of fun and they just keep getting better =)

Hugs from Lilli =)
l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

Mariza Sales said...

Vintage é o estilo que mais aprecio, junto com o shaby chic que também gosto muito
Parabéns pelo trabalho
Muito lindo!!!
Abraços
Mariza

Post a Comment