Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, April 8, 2011

WAITING FOR LILLI TO CONTACT ME..........

I believe Lilli has been MIA for the past couple of days, as least that's what her blog says, so I am waiting to get her to contact me with her address, so I can send her the book.  Lilli, when you get home, respond to my message, please.  I'm also going out-of-town for the week-end.  It's one of my grandson's 6th birthday party, so I'm driving to Nashville to attend.  I won't be back until Monday morning, so, hope everyone has a grand week-end.

2 comments:

The Crazy Cardmaker said...

Hihi =)

Dont know if you got my mail =)
We found out we have a slooooow connection here afterall =) So I could check, and then i saw your post here. Really sorry i didnt reply yesterday, but here i am =)

Hugs from Lilli =)

laurakim said...

Lilli,
I'm so sorry, but I did not receive your e-mail. Please leave your postl address on a comment here, so I'll be sure to get it.
Judy

Post a Comment