Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, May 30, 2011

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL!

My sweet grandchildren have already left our house for their week at Myrtle Beach.  My house is in chaos, but peace reigns once again.  I am even able to do a little paper crafting this afternoon.  Our week-end weather has been wonderful, and my sister and I had a blast at Dollywood.  We saw 4 shows and even rode 2 rides.  One was the killer roller coaster Thunderhead.  I bought the picture that was taken of the two of us on the ride, and it's hysterical.  In fact, both of us WERE hysterical.  We looked like we were scared to death!  I'll post it tomorrow so you can see it.  It'll make you laugh, that's for sure.  Tomorrow I'm going to work on my "Confessions of a Shopaholic" project.  I'm getting the itch again because I haven't gone craft shopping in a long time.  I have a $10 off coupon from AC Moore too.  I'm very afraid that my shopping ban is soon going to be lifted.  I have my Spring Exploding Basket Album posted on eBay.  I hope it sells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment