Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pink Stamper Challenge #3



I am taking part in The Pink Stamper's National Scrapbookers Day challenges, since this is National Scrapbooking Day. For challenge # 3, we were supposed to make a page or a card about breast cancer and survivorship. Hope for Today is the name of our cancer support group, so I used them as my inspiration. The card is 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", and the backgound paper is pink cardstock from AC Moore. The mat is cut at 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" from Echo Park's Springtime collection. The butterfly and the cage are cut from "Bloom" Cricut cartridge at 3", and the lettering is "Printing 101", cut at 1" on my Imagine. I used gold Stickles on the butterfly and a little on the birdcage. I pop-dotted the butterfly and folded the wings up for a 3-D effect. I used a 5/8" ribbon and popped that up also.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment