Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, June 18, 2011

BACK TO FLORIDA I GO.

I am back in Florida again - this time to pick up my grandson, Cade, and bring him back to spend a week with me in Tennessee.  First I have to soak up a little Florida sunshine, though.  As soon as I got to town, I went to Michael to get some supplies to work on a mini paper bag album, which is coming along nicely.  Tomorrow we are driving up to Cape Canaveral to take a tour of the last space shuttle that's going off soon.  There's nothing special to blog about - just wanted to let you now where I am.  My Hubby is keeping the home fires burning and taking care of my pets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment