Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I HAVE BEEN HACKED!!

For the first time since I've been using a computer, I have had my e-mail account hacked into and ALL, yes all, of my contacts were erased!  Then to top it all off, the wretch sent this ridiculous sounding e-mail to every contact of mine that I was over in the Netherlands "in a bad situation" and had been robbed and needed money so I could get home.  Of course this e-mail was to be kept strictly private.  LOL!  Then it went on to say that the U.S. Embassy was helping find the person who robbed me.  You can imagine the phone calls I got yesterday!  What a pain.  All my contacts were erased from my e-mail list and I spent well over an hour on the phone with ATT and Yahoo trying to get the mess straightened out.  As it turned out, all my e-mails were being sent to a bogus e-mail address (probably in Nigeria).  They never capitalize their "I's", that's a dead give-away.  Now I'm back in business again  with a re-set password and securities.  Same e-mail address though.  Lesson learned - don't let others play around on your computer and go on sites that you don't know about.  Always sign out of everything you browse through, even your e-mail and home page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment