Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, June 6, 2011

MY LIFE IS NOT MY OWN!

We have company at our house and also my sister's house.  My daughter from Nashville, her husband, and their 3 children are visiting, and right now they are spread out between the two houses, so that everyone has a place to sleep.  Tonight Eli, 6 years old and Benjamin, 12 years old are sleeping at our house.  OMG, I had forgotten how resistant 12 year olds are to going to bed.  Right now he is sitting there with his eyes glued to the tv watching Tru TV, a channel his parents have blocked on their TV.  No wonder he loves coming to our house!  Tomorrow they're all going to be in Pigeon Forge and Dollywood for 2 day, and then they'll be back to get the boat and go to the lake for 3 days.  It's been so hot here lately, that I don't even feel like going to the lake.  A few days after that, my sister and I will be going to Florida.  Too much going on!  Is everyone else going nuts this summer with too much to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment