Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SOMETHING NEW I LEARNED ABOUT MY GYPSY

Today I learned how to download a Gypsy file from someone else and put it on to my Gypsy.  I am again working on another patriotic project, and I needed the file that was on the instructions.  Kathy, from PaperPhenomenon, posted the file on her blog, then I downloaded the file (all in hypertext, of course) to my desktop, plugged in my trusty and somewhat dusty Gypsy, clicked on Cricut Sync, and, when it asked me if I wanted to add a new project, I browsed my downloads and clicked on it.  That's all there was too it.  Don't you just love it when things work right?  So many times I screw up when I'm doing things on the computer, and it gets me all frustrated.  But this actually worked right.  Yeah!  I hear thunder in the distance, so we're probably going to have a summer storm.  We need the rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment