Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, August 19, 2011

BACK TO WORK I GO - YUK!!

The time I have dreaded has finally come.  I have had to go back to work - just part-time, though.  I have been getting not-so-subtle vibes from my DH that I can't be spending all my time sitting in my craft room doing my precious projects.  Soooo.... I went back to the medical center where I used to work (I'm a retired R.N.) and asked them if they could use me occasionally on the front desk.  I am just totally over being an office nurse, because the doctors work their nurses to death.  When one quits or leaves for any reason, they don't replace them.  They just spread their job out among the other nurses that remain.  I did this for 31 years.  No more!!!   Working the front desk registration is a little more peaceful - unless you get a patient who has been waiting to see the doctor too long - and since I'm considered prn, I have the option of saying "No, sorry, I can't come in today" if they call me.  I hope this works out.  I still intend to work on my projects - in fact I'm going to a crop at Michaels tomorrow.  I'll be working on a paper bag mini album for a friend who has her first little grandbaby.  I'm really looking foreward to that, and I'll show you the book when I'm finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment