Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, August 25, 2011

WE HAVE CANCELLED OUR TRIP!




The stupid old Hurricane Irene has done us in, as far as our trip goes. We had to cancel this week-end and are trying to re-schedule the trip for Sept. 15th or Sept. 22nd. (2nd choice). I think we made a wise decision, because the weather up in Boston for the next 4-5 days is going to be pretty awful. Fortunately, I had taken out trip insurance, so it didn't cost us anything to change the tour date, but it did cost us $100 to change our air reservations.

On a cheerier note, three of our Monarch caterpillars successfully turned into butterflies, and I got some pictures of them. For the first hour or so, they don't fly, so one was very happy to sit on my hand or my finger. Enjoy the pics

1 comments:

JustYolie said...

That's too bad about your trip.
Your butterfly is amazing!! I had no idea they don't take flight immediately. TFS!

Post a Comment