Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, September 9, 2011

I'M BACK IN THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!!

I was so sure that I was going to get the prn nursing job at Alcoa medical, even went in for two interviews, but, at the last minute, one of the other girls (who was already an employee) decided that she wanted to pick up some more hours, so that bumped me right off the payroll - before I even had a chance to start!  I just heard this morning, and I was really bummed out, but then I remembered that God has a way of leading you where he wants you to go, so I think he must have other plans for me.  I just wish I knew what they were.  In the meantime, I continue to do my papercrafting, and, will sit by the TV this week-end remembering 9-11.  Hug your loved ones and be glad they're safe.  Love to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment