Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, September 17, 2011

ON MARTHA'S VINEYARD

Well, here we are, touring Martha's Vineyard. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, and we have certainly over-packed for cold weather! It is bright, sunny,and fairly warm. Although in the mornings a sweater does feel good. We spent all day today touring the island and it's major villages. I took quite a few pictures, so hopefully you can see some of them. The houses here are so quaint (and terribly expensive). Here are some pics:

This is the view from our hotel this A.M. Now for another:


This is my DH eating his third bowl of New England Clam chowder since we've been here.


This is our hotel tonight and last night in Edgartown. I didn't write last night because I was just to tired, but this afternoon I was able to take a nap. Talk to you later

0 comments:

Post a Comment