Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, October 15, 2011

HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS

I don't know what's going on with my computer, but my videos are not playing well, and my Gypsy won't Sync to update.  Very frustrating!!  I hope I don't have a virus or something.  I do know that my Internet connection keeps going out on me.  I have At & T, and sometimes they're not the most reliable.  I have some cards I want to show you, but right now things just aren't co-operating with me.  I am also on another self-imposed spending freeze.  Ever since our new Michaels store has moved to town, it seems that I've spent every day there - sometimes just to walk around and wish.  Right not I'm staying away until I get the projects I have pending taken care of.  Anyone else know how that feels??  There are so many new products out, and I want to just try them all!  I wish they'd have a day when you could go in and use all the new things to see what they're like.  In the meantime, I've got our vacation photos that I have to get printed and ready for scrapping.  I have a crop next week-end at Michaels.  Oh! Oh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment