Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, October 22, 2011

AN INTERESTING CROP AT MICHAELS TODAY

My DH has gone hunting  out in South Dakota for a week, so I am left to my own devices for things to do.   Today I decided to go to a crop at Michaels here in town.  Instead of scrapbookers, I came upon a group of kiddies making Halloween shirts  with black paint on their hands to make spiders.  There were absolutely NO scrappers there.  I suppose the crop had been cancelled, but no one had notified me, so I picked a table at the back of the crop room, kids and all, and went to work.  I ended up making a Halloween shirt for myself, because I couldn't get a lot of work done with all the other things going on in the room.  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?  I now have a somewhat too tight yellow T shirt with a black cobweb and and a black widow spider dangling down.  Of course there are also the messy paint "burps" that always occur when you try to squirt paint out of a bottle that  has gobs of air bubbles in it.  In all, my shirt looks like a 6 year old painted it!  I remember the day when I could decorate a shirt with fabric paint, and it would actually look good, but apparently my hands have gotten a lot shakier than they used to be.  I finally had the crop room all to myself, and I got a lot done.  I have some mini-book kits that I needed to get done so I can sell them on eBay.  With no distractions or anyone to talk too, I got a lot done one one - nearly finished it, and I got to work a little on the other.  I'll take pictures tomorrow.   I worked until 7:00 P.M. and then headed home to do some laundry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment