Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, October 1, 2011

LIFE RETURNS TO NORMAL, I GUESS

I've been home for a week now, and life has pretty much returned to normal.  My laundry is caught up, and I have unpacked all my clothes and washed and put them away.  I haven't had much time to be creative lately, though, because my brother and sister arrived the day we got back home.  I have been doing things with them and have had very little spare time.  Tomorrow we are picking up our three grandchildren that live in Nashville and taking them home with us for a few days.  It's their fall break, and they like to come visit us on the farm.  What can I do with three young children to keep them busy??  Got any ideas?  If you do please let me know.  I don't dare let them loose in my craft room - there are too many sharp instruments around!  I usually keep that room locked when they're here.  Hopefully the weather will be nice and they can ride the toys and play with the dogs.  I might even take them to "Boo At the Zoo".  That sounds like fun.  Knoxville has a wonderful, large zoo, but they don't seem to have many animals - at least they weren't very visible. 

This week I am on a campaign to get everything off the floor that doesn't belong on it.  I have a tendency to stash boxes of things behind chairs, in corners, behind the door, etc., and my DH has threatened to throw everything on the floor out.  So, I thought I'd better take care of the problem.  I also have a bunch of nice purses that I never use, and I think I'm going to put those up on eBay.  Time to create some space, I say!  Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment