Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NEW VIDEO ON THE WAY

Tonight I spent way too much time making simple Halloween cards for my grandchildren, and I filmed myself making the one for my grandaughter.  What a disaster!!  My Cricut mats had lost their stickiness, so the paper slid all over the place.  After trying 2 mats, I finally pulled out a new one, and then I decided that my problem was probably a dull needle, so I changed that too.  I had to edited all my frustration out of the video, but I did finally get it finished.  Now, let's hope You Tube lets me upload it.  I couldn't get into my You Tube account and ended up having to change my password.  All in all, this evening has given me a headache, so I'm leaving my computer to upload during the night, and I'll check it in the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment