Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, November 10, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!

I have just been cast in a reality TV episode that's going to be shown on the Discovery Channel.  Years ago I did quite a few local TV commercials, and just since I've been retired, I decided to re-sign with my Talent Agency.  I was called for an audition and got the part.  So exciting!  Unfortunately, it's one of those reality crime dramas, and I am going to be a murder victim.  I have to have grey hair (which I don't), so I went in to have my wig fitting this afternoon.  We start shooting bright and early tomorrow morning.  I'll keep you posted on what goes on tomorrow night.  I think I'll be working about 3 days.  That's good, because I sure can use the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment