Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, November 13, 2011

FIRST DAY ON THE SET - FRIDAY 11/11/11

It was really cold Friday morning, and I had to be "on location" at 8:30 A.M.  It's a good thing I had my GPS, because I never would have found this old farmhouse.  I was the second one there -- no director and only one crew member.  Gradually people started arriving, and while the cameraman and lighting crew and all the other guys walked around talking about what to shoot first,  I and the man who was in the shoot with me (my "handyman") had our make-up and hair done and selected the clothes we were to wear.  I needed to have gray hair, so I had to wear a wig that was literally stuck to my scalp with a million bobby pins!  I did find out that I get murdered in my bed.  So sad!  It's a crime drama, and is going to be shown on the ID Channel, which is the Investigation Discovery channel.  The shoot went well, and we were out of there a little after noon.  All the neighbors got all in a stew because the house is not being lived in, and here we had all these cars, people, and even some policemen and a real police car for one scene.  One lady finally drove into the driveway and asked "What's going on here?".  Finally the owner arrived to settle everyone down.  It was fun, and I have to go back again tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment