Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, December 19, 2011

ALL PREPARATIONS ARE IN ORDER. BRING ON CHRISTMAS!

I have completed all my shopping, and most of my wrapping (at least the hard stuff), so I am ready for Christmas.  The last mini-album I made turned out gorgeous, and I got them both mailed off to the recipients.  Our oldest grandson is here this week "helping" us to get ready to go to his family's house for Christmas.  He had some presents that he still needed to buy and wrap - including one for a girlfriend, who's name he will not disclose to his mother, and it's driving her crazy!  She's smothering him with questions, so I think that's one reason he wanted to come over this week.  Now he can text his little girlfriend all he wants.  He bought her one of those goofy knit hats that teenagers are wearing now - the ones that look like animals and such.  I guess it's "the thing" right now.  Anyway, he was quite proud of it.  I do believe it was much easier being a teenager when I was a kid.  So much social pressure goes on these days. 
     I'm dying to start my instructional videos on the mini's, but it's going to wait until after Christmas.  In the meantime, pick up a pack of either black or kraft 12" x 12" cardstock and a 6" x 6" pack of pretty patterned paper (or you can use 12" x 12" coordinating patterned paper cut in quarters, if you prefer.  That's what I used.  Valentines would be a good theme to use - or Easter.  We'll get started right after Christmas with the first video. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment