Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

PLEASE WORK ALONG WITH ME ON THE ALBUM

Below is the #1 tutorial for the mini album we can make together.  It's so versatile, you can just change the paper and the theme and make them for any occasion.  Let's get started!

1 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Every time I read the title to your blog it cracks me up. I know that feeling. Hope yyou had a great Christmas and wishing you a Happy new year.
I hope you will join in on my Anniversary blog hop on Jan 1st, 2012
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Post a Comment