Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, December 30, 2011

SENIOR CITIZENS NEED TO EXERCISE TOO - AT MY EXPENSE!!

Last night as I was going over our online banking statements, I noticed an extra charge of $58.00 from the gym that I belong to, and it had been extracted from my checking account each month since Sept.  I hadn't even noticed until now!!  I felt so stupid that I hadn't noticed the charges before.  It kept me awake most of the night worrying about who might have hacked into our checking account, etc.  I went to the Wellness Center the first thing this morning and talked with the manager, and they didn't show that I had paid them anymore than the regular monthly membership fee.  The $58 charges didn't show up anywhere on my account with them.  However, that is exactly the monthly fee for a senior COUPLE membership (mine was a single).  The manager had to go through hundreds of members' accounts to find out who else was getting their membership paid by my banking debit card.  It took him 1/2 a day, but he did manage to track it down, so now some little old lady and man will have to pay the $175.00 back membership fee, and the Wellness Center has to give me that in credit.  In the meantime, I had to go to the bank and apply for a new debit card, so they don't use it again.  What a pain!!  It was probably due to an entry error on the gym's part, but I will never know for sure.

Well, get ready, because tomorrow I'm going to film the second video for the mini album.  Be sure all your individual pages are finished, as we are going to make the hinges and attach them together.  See you then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment