Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, December 8, 2011

WHAT'S THAT DARK AREA IN THAT TREE?



I had a neat think happen to me today. I was at home doing the things that people who hate housework do, when my husband called me to say that he thought there was a racoon up on one of our trees. He was down the hill at his mother's house, and he could see it from there. Sure enough, I went out the front door, walked over to the tree, and there was a HUGE adult raccoon lounging in one of the higher crooks of the tree. I lured our dogs into the garage, hoping that Mr. Racoon would come down and go on his way, but here it is two hours later, and he's still there. I guess he'll wait until nightime to come down. Enjoy the pics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment