Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, January 12, 2012

LES MISERABLES - SAW IT TODAY FOR THE THIRD TIME!!

OMG!  If you haven't seen the Broadway musical "Les Miserables", you MUST try to see it sometime in your lifetime!  This is the third time I have seen it, and it still moves me to tears when Jean Valjean sings "Let Him Live".  Five of us ladies from our church went to see the off Broadway performance at the beautifully renovated Tennessee theatre in Knoxville, and I tell you,  the actors/singers were outstanding!  I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, and I even managed to get a photo or two (one really good one) during the performance - even though all photography is strictly prohibited.  I just couldn't resist.  All the while I kept thinking that probably God had made a mistake and had given me someone else's voice.  I just know that I was meant to have a voice like the girl who played Cossette, or maybe Eponinne.  But, of course, God doesn't make mistakes -it was just a slight over-sight, and I have learned to live with my lack of singing ability by listening to the ability of others and pretending it's me up there on stage.  Of all the times I've seen this show, the singers in this one were the best.  Of course I never saw the one with Colin Wilkinson, but I have the video recording of that original cast.
I should have the 6th tutorial video up by tomorrow, and then we can show each other our books.  See you then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment