Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, January 28, 2012

MY SABATICAL IS COMING TO AN END

I'm sad to say that tomorrow is my last day here in sunny Florida.  I have had a great time, and the weather has been beautiful - such a nice break from the winter doldrums in Tennessee this time of year.  I went to a very off-color play named "Divorce, the Musical", which was written by the same people who wrote "Menopause, the Musical".  I must say,  I really couldn't relate to the divorce problems too well, as I have not gone through it, but the songs were too risque' for my taste.  Some women were just rolling in the aisles laughing, though.  I have done quite a bit of shopping, so my suitcase is going to be crammed full for my trip home.  Have totally enjoyed being with my daughter and her family.  Cade, the little 6 year old is all chatter, but so cute!  I will miss them all.  My sister, Janet, will be going home to Tennessee with me for 2 weeks, so that'll be nice.  Then...... back to my scrapbooking and fun stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment