Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

VIDEO #5 WILL BE UP TOMORROW - HOPEFULLY.

We are almost finished with the Mini Album.  I hope you have worked along with me to do one yourself.  God knows there has been enough time between videos to keep up!  LOL!  I know the videos have been long, but I wanted to be thorough with my explanations of what I was doing.  Once you've done a couple of these albums, they go pretty fast, so don't get discouraged about how long it's taking right now.  I hope to be able to sell some in my Etsy Shop (Pages By Midnight) or maybe in my eBay Store (Scrappin' At Midnight).  Do you detect a theme here??  Anyway, I love making mini's, so now I do that instead of scrapbooking my photos.  I've got enough paper to keep me happy until the end of the year - unless Graphic 45 comes out with some new patterns.  I cannot resist their paper! 
Actually, I do do my best work after midnight.  My husband is in bed,  the pets are asleep, and all is quiet and well in my life.  I really love this time of day.
On January 20th, I will be going to Florida for 10 days, but I'll have my computer with me, so we can keep in touch.  My daughter says the temperature was 75 and sunny today.  It sure wasn't that nice here!!  Take a look at the video tomorrow.  Good night all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment